- COM Express carrier board is compatible with the Portwell Type II COM Express modules
- ATX form factor meets most standard mounting spaces and provides more expansions slots
- On-board power and reset switches benefit
engineering testing or evaluation without a chassis
- 2 EIDE, 4 SATA, 4 PCI, 6 PCI-E x1 and 1 PCI-E x16
- Allows user to select master BIOS on board
or from CPU module
Portwell PCOM-C210 is designed with COM Express Type II interface, suitable for initial evaluation testing in PCI-E, PCI, PEG/SDVO, IDE, SATA, LAN, LVDS, AUDIO, etc. interfaces before developing your own application focused customized carrier board.