- Qseven carrier board is compatible with Portwell Qseven modules
- Mini-ITX form factor for embedded applications
- One Gigabit Ethernet port
- Two SATA Ports and One SD Socket
- One PCIe x4 expansion slot
- DP, HDMI, and LVDS support
Portwell's PQ7-C201 is designed with Qseven 230pin card edge MXM connecter, and support Portwell's Qseven modules for initial evaluation testing on PCIe x4, LVDS, DP, HDMI, SATA, USB, LAN, AUDIO, SDIO, LPC function, etc.
PQ7-C201 offers rich I/O ports for expansion demand, also simultaneously supports SATA and SD card functions. Furthermore, Portwell can provide carrier board design guides for your own carrier board development reference to shorten developing stage.