NANO-6063 is based on Intel Atom® Elkhart Lake family processor. This processor not only supports industrial temperature from -40°C to 85°C but operates in certain 12W with low-power consumption. Succeeding previous version, NANO-6062, the flexibility of systematic expansions is suitable for Medical, Panel PC and Kiosk. Dual GbE LAN(GPY-215 & Intel® I210IT) design is fit in Industrial Automation, and Digital Signage application.
– Intel Atom® Dual/Quad x6000E series processor (up to 12W)
– Supports Intel® Turbo Boost, Hyper-Threading, Virtualization, Thermal Monitoring, Trusted Execution and Speed Step Technology (depends on CPU sku)
AMI UEFI BIOS
– 1x DDR4 3200MT/s non-ECC SO-DIMM up to 32GB
– Supports In-Band ECC(only selected skus)
– 1x SATA III
– 1x mini-PCIe socket (select mSATA/mini-PCIe by BIOS)
– Micro SD socket
Programmable watchdog timer, time out period from 0.5 sec to 254.5 secs
System monitor(Voltage,Fan Speed and Temperature)
– 1x M.2 (E key)
– 1x full size mini-PCIe socket (select mSATA/mini-PCIe by BIOS)
– HDA controller intergated in Intel® SoC
– Realtek ALC888S HDA codec
– Audio jack on rear I/O (Line out)
– On board pin header (Line in, Line out, Mic in)
Please select a regional website: HQ（This site）、U.S.、Japan、Europe.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.